Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

14 week appt

Nothing exciting - just a quick ultrasound to get the heartbeat and I do mean quick, it took me longer to wipe the stuff off my tummy than the whole ultrasound. Baby was visibly bigger - was over on my right side and head down so all I could see for two seconds was little legs moving around and then the heart beating. 156 bpm.

Quick visit with the doctor to answer some questions and that was that. Well except for the waiting - that was an hour :) So far so good.

I did find out when to expect ultrasounds (that are a little more meaningful) - one more heartbeat next time and then they move to the Doppler. After that there should be good ultrasounds with pictures at 18-20-28 weeks and then monthly after that. Cool :)

No comments: