Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

28 week Dr.s Appt - Growth Scan


Her face is on the right sort of facing you - so you see the eye sockets...

Looking good...baby Abby weighs 2 lbs 9 ounces - measuring exactly 27 weeks 6 days - as in exactly today's age. She is exactly on target. She is head down now - which is crazy but I was not surprised at all - the movements felt different and slightly more pressure below then their had been in the past. At one point we could see one hand playing with her feet and the other over her forehead in a pose. She just wouldn't turn her head for a good profile shot.

My BP was 140/72 - which is ok - not great but ok. Swelling significant...braces for both arms at night for the carpel tunnel - and if needed I can wear them during the day. I had one on today for the afternoon and it seemed like the instances of the dead feeling were less in that hand.

I have to figure out a way to get my wedding band off or I will have to get it cut off :( This will be a project!

Lots and lots of kicking/movement today. I think the days we go out or I am moving around more - she is more active - but anytime we are in the car she wakes up. I have to count three separate times and make sure there are movement/kicks at least 6 times in an hour.

We did get some picture but with her being head down and at a slight angle there really isn't a good profile shot. I'll have Dan scan them and post them later.

Weirdly enough we had to fill out the paper work for admission to the hospital just in case we go into labor early... and next appt I have to set up my appts for non stress tests...so soon on to every week appts. - where they check for contractions and monitor the baby's heartbeat. Wow - look how far we made it! Woo hoo Abby!!

No comments: