Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week 29 (a little late)



Whats happening from Dr Internet...

Your baby's packing on the pounds, which look so cute on her. Your baby weighs nearly three pounds now and measures about 17 inches. Though she's getting pretty close to her birth length, she still has to chub out a bit. In fact, over the next 11 weeks, she'll more than double — or even come close to tripling — her weight. And as she grows and room in your womb gets tighter, you'll be less likely to feel those big kicks and more likely to get poked by an elbow or jabbed by a knee.

Whats happening from me...

Lots of movement most days - I can tell that she is still head down because she kicks upward and I feel the vibration in my stomach or a sharp pain over on the side. Plus sometimes it just feels heavier lower and there is more pressure. You can tell she is getting stronger because sometimes it actually hurts or is shockingly strong when she kicks or punches me. She always wakes up when we are in the car - which I think is funny because that puts me to sleep. I think she had hiccups for the first time yesterday - it felt really funny - this little bumping that happened every 15 seconds or so.

We both are so excited to meet her and seem to be feeling emotional about it lately. Lets just say we've been pretty sappy the last two weeks. I think we are both wondering what it will be like when she is here. I watch baby sto.ry or bir.th day and watch a baby being born and put on the mothers tummy and wonder what that will feel like... to be able to look at her and hold her for the first time. I know we both love her already - and I think about when Zoe was born and how everything seemed full of wonder and I can't wait to see this little girl. We've waited almost 4 years to get there and we are so close, its crazy to think that she could be here in 8 or 9 weeks. And I just wanted to get to 12 weeks...and then 26 weeks. Now just get me to 38 weeks :)

We decided we are going to do the 3d/4d ultra.sound soon - we just have to pick the place. There aren't actually tons of them around...but I think it will be exciting to see her - I hope she won't be as difficult as she has been and we can get a good shot of her face or a profile. I'd say sometime in the next two weeks...fun!! And on to week 30!!!!! Woo hoo!!


The Pictures :)


Oh and I forgot...I was checking out Child.rens Pl.ace yesterday...just to look...lol...mommy spent all her birthday money on lots of cute outfits - at least they we on sale and we got an extra 15% off - but the girl has an outfit for x-mas!!! And a bunch of other days - I just love this pattern on the dress - I even got overalls that match! And tights...and a sweater...and two hats... and shoes...and two shirts and pants...lol. Hey, I waited until Dan came home...but he loved it too and said go for it! And the jacket - OMG so cute!! A girl has to have a few special outfits right? Everytime I swear I am done buying clothes until she is born...




No comments: