Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Guess what she did today?

She kicked me hard enough to show outside - as in I could see my stomach move when she kicked me. Weirdly enough it didn't feel that hard from the inside - plus it was on the right side next to my ribs - not a place I usually feel her kick me.

I wish Dan had been home, that part made me sad. But she was kicking at his hand a lot last night - hopefully she will show him what she can do when he gets home. We miss him since he is working a double today...the animals are looking out the window for him...me...I'm lonely without him. Oh well, six more hours. I think the lack of activity and never leaving the house is bugging me a little today.

Last week I had probably almost a week of almost full nights sleep every night...and then the last three nights have been back to the old school - waking up every half hour at certain points- the last two nights I wake up after sleeping an hour or two - stay awake for 2 or 3 hours and then do the every half hour thing until 5 - stay awake until 8 and then wake up every half hour until 10 or 11. I can take everything but the every half hour thing - it drives me crazy. The mask is going wonky stuff so I have to find out who to call about that - it looses suction and then blows the air out into my eye or just gets really noisy - which makes me think it isn't working correctly at that point anyway. But I still use it - I have a hard time sleeping without it or at least falling asleep without it now. Our air was on the fritz last night and this am so maybe that was part of the problem - but (knock on wood) it seems to be working. Me and the heat and the swelling that goes with it don't get along so well - so hopefully that was my problem last night?? Or is this practice for the days to come???

No comments: